L. Laban Levy
L. LABAN LEVY is an partner with the law firm of Simon, Fitzgerald, Cooke, Reed & Welch. Mr. Levy graduated from Northwestern State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in 1998, and received his Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law degree from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University Law School in 2002. Mr. Levy's practice is primarily in the area of Consumer Bankruptcy. Mr. Levy was admitted to practice in Louisiana in 2003. He served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge Henry N. Brown, Jr. for the Louisiana Second Circuit Court of Appeals from 2003 through 2004. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and a past member of the Harry V. Booth and Judge Henry A. Politz American Inn of Court.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business & Commercial Law
- Louisiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2003
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate & Bachelors of Civil Law - 2002
- Northwestern State University
- B.S. - 1998
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Harry V. Booth and Judge Henry A. Politz American Inn of Court
Past Employment Positions
- Chief Judge, Hon. Henry N. Brown, Jr., Louisiana Second Circuit of Appeals, Law Clerk, 2003 - 2004
If you decide to retain us, the initial consultation services will be included in the fee quoted to you, which will be contained in a separate contract signed when you retain our office.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.