For a free consultation with an experienced Louisiana bankruptcy attorney, call Simon Fitzgerald LLC, at 318-550-4873 (Shreveport / Monroe), 318-598-4100 (Alexandria) or 337-205-0492 (Lafayette / Lake Charles) or chat with us online.
If you have already met with one of our lawyers or paralegals, please contact them directly or use the current client link.
If you decide to retain us, the initial consultation services will be included in the fee quoted to you, which will be contained in a separate contract signed when you retain our office.
General Information And Notices To Prospective Clients
- Notice to Individual Consumer Debtor under § 342 (b)
- Disclosure pursuant to § 527(a)(2)
- Disclosure pursuant to § 527(b)
- General Order Regarding Chapter 13 Fixed (“No-Look”) Fees (Effective August 1, 2021)
- General Order 2022-1, Amending and Restating 11 B., E., and H. of General Order 2021-2 Concerning Chapter 13 Fixed (NO-LOOK) Fees (Effective April 1, 2022)
- Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 Comparison Chart
Credit Bureaus And Credit Reports
New Client Forms
- Authorization to Pull Credit (PDF)
- Initial Consultation Worksheet (PDF)
- Bankruptcy Questionnaire (PDF)
- Checklist of Items Needed Before We Can Prepare Bankruptcy (PDF)
How To Dispute An Inaccuracy On Your Credit Report
- Dispute – Experian
- Dispute – TransUnion
- Dispute – Equifax
- Fees and Costs
- Contact Us
- Free Case Evaluation
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.