- For a free consultation, call Simon Fitzgerald LLC, at 888-341-8091 or chat with us online. Free Case Evaluation.
If you have already scheduled an initial consultation appointment or met with one of our attorneys please contact us using the telephone number or email you were provided at your appointment. This will ensure that you call is routed to the lawyer or paralegal who is handling your case. The chat window and free case evaluation features are for new clients who have not yet had an initial consultation appointment.
If you decide to retain us, the initial consultation services will be included in the fee quoted to you, which will be contained in a separate contract signed when you retain our office.
Login To Your CHAPTER 13 Case
Pay Your CHAPTER 13 Plan Payments Online
Financial Management Course – Post Filing Debtor Education (2nd Course)
- Sage Personal Finance
- Office-Specific Information
- Change of Address (Fillable PDF)
- Payroll Deduction Request (Fillable PDF)
- Important Information Now that You Have Filed a Chapter 7 (PDF)
- Important Information Now that You Have Filed a Chapter 13 (PDF)
- Chapter 13 Payment Plan Instructions (PDF)
- Information Needed for Next Appointment (other than initial consultation) (PDF)
- Information Needed For An Application To Incur Debt (PDF)
- Financial Management Course Information Handout (PDF)
How to Dispute An Inaccuracy On Your Credit Report
CHAPTER 13 Trustees and Case Information
- Shreveport Division Chapter 13 Trustee (Todd S. Johns)
- Alexandria Division Chapter 13 Trustee (Jon C. Thornburg)
- Lafayette and Divisions 13 Trustee (Keith Rodriquez)
- United States Trustee-Region 5 (Louisiana and Mississippi)