- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business & Commercial Law
Kevin R. Molloy is a partner in the law firm of Simon, Fitzgerald, Cooke, Reed & Welch. Mr. Molloy graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 1982 with a degree in Business Administration. He later received his Juris Doctor from Louisiana State University Law School in Baton Rouge in 1985 where he was President of the student body and was the Student Member of the Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors.
Mr. Molloy served as a law clerk for Chief Bankruptcy Judge Stephen V. Callaway from 1986 to 1987. Mr. Molloy is a member of the Shreveport Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, American Bankruptcy Institute, Commercial Law League of America, and is currently serving as a delegate to the Louisiana State Bar Association House of Delegates.
His practice is primarily in the areas of Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Law. He represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy. Mr. Molloy is one of only four attorneys certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization as both a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist and a Business Bankruptcy Specialist. Mr. Molloy has previously served as Chair of the Bankruptcy Law Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association and as the Chair of the Bankruptcy Advisory Commission for the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1985
- Honors: Student Body President
- Honors: Student Member of the Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors
- Louisiana Tech University
- Business Administration - 1982
- Louisiana, 1986
- Chief Bankruptcy Judge Stephen V. Callaway, Law Clerk, 1986 to 1987
- Shreveport Bar Association, Member
- Shreveport Bar Foundation, Founding Fellow
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Commercial Law League of America, Member
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Fellow
Certified Legal Specialties
- Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist, Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization
- Business Bankruptcy Specialist, Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization
Current Employment Position