What You Need To Know About Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a complicated subject. Many people do not understand what it means to file for bankruptcy in Louisiana.
If you are facing debts that are difficult or impossible to overcome on your own, Simon Fitzgerald LLC is ready to help you. We can give you the information you need to make a suitable decision for your situation. With offices in Alexandria, Shreveport(Also serving Monroe area) and Lafayette, we can discuss your case with you.
The Realities Of Bankruptcy May Surprise You
We seek to re-frame our clients’ understanding of bankruptcy, which often involves explaining:
- Why bankruptcy is not embarrassing: Some people believe that bankruptcy is a symbol of failure. What they might not realize is that bankruptcy is the first step to building a better financial situation.
- What bankruptcy really means: There are many myths about bankruptcy. These myths might prevent individuals from getting the help they need.
- How common filing for bankruptcy is: Bankruptcy is not rare; many families, businesses and even celebrities use this valuable legal tool. Even if you make significant income, bankruptcy could still be an option if your debt outweighs what you can afford.
- How the process works: If you are considering bankruptcy, it is important to know what to expect and how to make sure you complete the steps properly.
- What your other options could be: Bankruptcy is not ideal for every situation. There are alternative options, such as debt consolidation, but it is important to understand the differences between each one.
It is important to understand that bankruptcy is not the same as fictional depictions on TV or in movies. With skilled guidance from a qualified bankruptcy attorney at Simon Fitzgerald LLC, you might be surprised at what you can accomplish.
We Will Answer Your Questions
At a consultation, we can tell you more about how to file bankruptcy and how this process could affect your personal financial situation. Email our team or call 318-550-4873 (Shreveport(Also serving Monroe area)), 318-598-4100 (Alexandria) or 337-205-0492 (Lafayette) to schedule an appointment with our lawyers today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.